Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Clay Desiccant||Feature:||Cost Effective|
|Grade:||FDA Approved||Certificate:||DMF Free, ROSH,REACH,DIN55473,|
|Sachet Weight:||Could Be Customized||Application:||Photo Equipment, Food And Pharmaceutical Product|
Clay Desiccants are a range of Inbox and container desiccants to protect cargo from moisture damage such as mold, fungus and rust. contains 100% clay. TopPack come in various sizes and packaging materials to suit your needs, including desiccants that conform to MIL-D-3464 and Military standards.
– Cost effective
– Conforms to MIL-D-3464 standards
– Available in a wide range of sizes and packaging materials
– Environmentally friendly, 100% bio-degradable
– Non-toxic material, it can be disposed with regular waste
– Safe option compared to silica gel
– Does not contain DMF
– TopPack sachets come in sizes suitable for inclusion in individual crates cartons and boxes
– Machine parts
– Mechanical equipment
– Photo equipment
Customizable printing on the surface; Printable in the covered package. Latter and pattern printed on the surface of the cover stock can be customized.
Adjust the adsorption capacity through the dimension of circumstances
Composite paper, filter paper, compound non-woven and tyvek
Latter and pattern printed on the surface of the cover stock can be custom-made
Packing: Inner is plastic bags, out is carton
Ways of Transportation: Air Freight, Ocean Transportation, Container Transportation
Time of Delivery: Free Sample for 1-3 working days, order for 3-10 working days.