Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Oxygen Scavenger||Printing:||Could Be Customized|
|Grease Proof Or Not:||Could Be Customized For Food Feature||Oxygen Absorption Capacity:||Could Be Customized From 10cc To 3000cc|
|Application:||Spices, Seasonings & Herbs||Advantage:||Useful In Retaining Flavors Of Delicate Items Like Cheeses And Other Fermented Dairy Products|
TOPCOD’S Oxygen Absorber- The solution for Product Longevity
Oxygen is essential to life for every living thing on our planet, however in certain situations; it can do more harm than good. When oxygen will cause food, metal or other items to deteriorate, oxygen absorbers provide a valuable solution. Oxygen Absorber help to prevent the growth and proliferation of bacteria, mold and mildew.
TOPCOD’S Oxygen Absorber (oxygen absorbing packets and strips) are designed to eliminate oxygen from inside packaged environments. Oxygen Absorber blend of absorbents will be anywhere from 15cc to 1000cc of oxygen, thereby safeguarding products from undesirable effects such as color and/or taste change. Oxygen Absorber reduce the need for additives, gas flushing and vacuum packing which creates a tremendous cost savings to our customers that can be passed along to their own customers or the end user.
Oxygen absorber are typically comprised of specific powdered irons, which is the active ingredient responsible for the oxidation process. Because these desiccants do not release any harmful gases or toxic elements, they are safe to use in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
TOPCOD’S Oxygen Absorber is safe and effective for:
1. Baked Goods
2. Rice, grain, noodles, pasta, seeds, pet foods, & nuts
3. Dried fruits & vegetables
4. Spices, seasonings & herbs
5. Coffee, Tea & Cocoa
6. Processed & dried meats
7. Pharmaceuticals & vitamins
8. Diagnostic Kits & devices
By using oxygen absorbers, you can expect the following advantages:
1. Better shelf life for your food products.
2. Helps retain flavors of roasted foodstuffs such as coffee, grains and nuts.
3. Averts the growth of bacteria, mold, and aerobic pathogens among others.
4. Helps prevent oxidation of vitamins such as A, C and E.
5. Helps to keep textures and flavors of food items intact in food storage.
6. Useful in retaining flavors of delicate items like cheeses and other fermented dairy products .