Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||99%Iron||Printing:||Could Be Customized|
|Grease Proof Or Not:||Could Be Customized As Different Food||Oxygen Absorption Capacity:||Could Be Customized|
Pharmaceuticals are often transported from one place to another. This means that the Pharma products are to be kept in closed spaces for days together till they reach their final destination. Placing the Pharma products in containers for long periods of time can lead to problems like “container rain” and high moisture levels. Both of these problems can affect the packed Pharma products in a very negative manner. The presence of excess moisture can bring about physical and chemical changes in the packed tablets or medicines, thus rendering them unusable when they are finally unpacked.
The two most important things to be taken care of while storing/transporting Pharma products are the stability of the product and its shelf life. If both these factors are taken care of while packing pharmaceutical items, one can be sure that the products will remain intact and usable till they land on their final spot. Stability is very crucial as it defines the product’s capability to be stored for long periods of time without losing its top-class quality and purity.
The shelf life of the packed Pharma product is also very important as this defines the time period during which the product stays within the limits of given specifications. If one takes a look at the expiry date printed on the product’s packaging, we can get a rough idea about its shelf life.
The presence of moisture in packs spaces is known to have a negative impact on both stability as well as the shelf life of a pharmaceutical product. This is why the safe pharmaceutical packaging assumes so much importance.
Five Efficient Ways for Safe Pharmaceutical Packaging
As pharmaceutical packaging is very important, find below five of the most efficient methods, which ensure that the packed Pharma products are safe and unaffected by the high moisture levels in the closed spaces.
1) Use Oxygen Absorber Packets: Oxygen absorber packets are the best solution to all moisture-related problems pharmaceutical companies face while packing their products. Oxygen absorber packets contain desiccants, which can absorb many humidity molecules over a large surface area. These packets are easily available in the market as there are many oxygen absorber product sellers in the country. Placing an oxygen absorber packet along with the pharmaceutical products like tablets, medicines ensure that the products are not affected by the presence of humidity.
2) Blister and Clam shell Packaging: This form of packaging works out well for Pharma products like supplements, vitamins, cold medicines, which are sold over the counter. Both these types of plastic packaging are highly in demand because not only are they more securing, they also let the consumer view the product they are purchasing. This increases the confidence of the consumer that he is purchasing a safe product.
3) Custom-made Plastic Trays: Custom-made Plastic Trays are a good packaging option for various types of pharmaceutical products. As they are mainly custom-made, they are specifically designed to suit the needs of a wide range of products. These types of trays come in handy while the products are being shipped as they do not need heat sealing equipment while securing the seals.
4) Make use of Safe Edge Trays: Not only Pharma products, medical devices like syringes and others also need protection against the harmful effects of moisture. It is for this purpose one makes use of Safe Edge trays, which is one-of-a-kind advanced packing equipment. These trays offer top-class packaging for sterile medical equipment, putting to rest all worries of any tear/rupture.
5) Eco-friendly Packaging: As the environment around us faces new crisis everyday due to the growing amount of non-degradable plastic waste, the trend of using Eco-friendly packaging for Pharma products is fast gaining popularity. Companies are nowadays using Pharma packaging made from fully recycled material; with the help of unbleached paperboard and a clay-coated surface also use desiccants to work as oxygen absorbers. This type of packaging does not need heat sealing during manufacturing, thus bringing down costs as well as energy use.